If you’re crazy about matcha like I am, you need to try this recipe! It’s honestly the best thing…and it’s also grain-free with a little help from Bob’s Redmill Paleo Baking Flour. Ahhhh you really have to try it! It’s so good!
- 1 3/4 cups of Bob’s Redmill Paleo Baking Flour (Or, almond flour)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp Brown Rice Syrup
- 3 Tbsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter
- 2 cups Vegan Powdered Sugar
- 3 tbsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all cake ingredients together with mixer.
- Pour batter into muffin cups in a muffin tray.
- Bake for 25 mins.
- Put cakes in a cool place like the freezer for a couple of minutes until the middle falls.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour on top of cakes when they are ready to be served! OR else the frosting will become solid…aka no lava lol.