There’s something about knowing what goes into your food. Bread has always seemed like a daunting thing to make. But, it turns out, it’s actually quite easy! The best part is, you don’t need a lot of ingredients or a bread maker. And great news: no preservatives! Feel free to put a twist on this recipe and add whatever you like to it. Enjoy!
Recipe: (1 loaf)
5 cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups water
3 tablespoon grape seed oil
Pinch of oregano and thyme
1. Combine all dry ingredients and then mix in wet ingredients.
2. Knead dough out on floured surface for 8-10 minutes.
3. Place in bread pan (spread out evenly). Put in warm place with wet tea cloth on top for 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 350F. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Allow to cool before cutting.